Wednesday, January 7, 2009

in singa

i have been here in singa for almost a year now. i have been wanting to create posts on places that i have been, places i wanted to go to, guests we had here, and specially on the restos i explored since my PL is quite keen on having group lunch and trying out restaurants near our office. i got several on my list, but since i have been wanting to put it in my multiply, i have been postponing posting it in blogspot.

after several drafts in my email, and several attempts on posting them on my multiply at home, i gave up and decided to put it in blogspot since i can access it in the office(but i can't access multiply here :( )

i wanted to merge it on my personal blog, but after seeing my link to my japan's business trip before, i decided to create a new one.
note: while writing the reason, i have also thought, what if i create one on my UK's business trip too? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment